In this tutorial the instructor shows how to find the Y-Intercept given the equation of the line in Point-Slope form. He shows how to do this with an example. He tells to substitute the value of x to zero to find out Y-Intercept as Y-Intercept is nothing but the point where the line meets x-axis, where the value of x co-ordinate is zero. By watching this simple tutorial you can easily compute the Y-intercept of an equation in point slope form.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades