In this tutorial the author explains about the concept of X and Y intercepts in coordinate geometry. She uses a graph consisting of a line to explain the concept. She tells that Y intercept of a line is nothing but the value of Y coordinate where the line crosses the Y axis. Similarly she tells that X intercept is the x coordinate of the point where the line crosses the x axis. She demonstrates this example using a graph tool. In this video the tutor shows how to find the X intercept and Y intercept of a line in coordinate geometry.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades