This is a video tutorial in the Education category where you are going to learn how to do fraction multiplication. Before multiplying two fractions together by multiplying across the numerators and the denominators, you should always try to cross cancel as your 1st step. For example in the problem, (-15/4) x (14/5), 15 and 5 will cross cancel to 3 and 1. Similarly, 14 and 4 will cross cancel to 7 and 2. So, what you will get now is (- 3/2) x 7. Also you should take care of the signs. In this problem, we have a negative times positive. So, the answer will be negative 21/2.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades