In this video, we learn how to divide & multiply fractions with numerous examples. If you have a normal fraction, you will just multiply across the equation to multiply it. To divide the fraction, you will multiply it by the flip of the fraction. Once you do this, you will have both of these equations figured out. Make sure you reduce the fraction as much as possible by seeing what number goes into both the denominator and the numerator. After you do this, you will have the best possible answer for either multiplication or division and you will be finished with the math problem!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades