In this tutorial, we learn how to divide fractions step by step. First, you will need to know the different parts of the fraction, the numerator and the denominator. After you know these, you will flip the second fraction in the equation so the numerator is at the bottom and the denominator is at the top. Once you do this, change the division sign to a multiplication sign. Now, you will multiply the fraction as you normally do and then have the answer! This is a very simple way to divide fractions and takes all the hard work out of doing this type of math!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades