This video describes how to divide fraction values using simple method. Example we will take as in video "12" should be divided with "1/2" that is "12%(1/2)=?". This is the example we should solve. In first step we has to flip the "Denominator" to easily find the output. So now, we can rewrite the example as "(12/1)%(1/2)".It is in the form of division, when we convert it to multiplication it will change as "(12/1)/(1/2)" and then "(12/1)*(2/1). So, denominator "1/2" flipped to "2/1". In the second multiply the value in straight across. Finally we will get the output value as "24". And one example using this calculation is "how many 1/2 ml will take for 12 ml in a bottle. The result is "24". This video has given easy way to divide the fraction. Thank you!!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades