Watch this video to learn how to convert improper fractions to mixed numbers. For example, follow these steps. First step is one fraction value. For example 7/3. Second step is divide the numerator by denominator means when 7 divide 3 you can get remainder as 1. Means 7 before value can multiply with the 6 so you can subtract 7-6=1 that is remainder. Multiplied value of 3 nothing but 2 is multiplication of the mixed numbers remainder take it as a numerator and denominator is always take it as denominator.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades