In this video title 'A Quick Look at Dividing Fractions', the tutor Phillip shows how to divide fractions. He says that division of two fraction is nothing but multiplication of the first fraction by the reciprocal of the second fraction. So essentially the initial division turns out to be a multiplication operation which is very easy to perform with fractions. He solves a small example to illustrate his rule. This video is a simple and easy to follow tutorial on how to perform division on fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades