The video teaches the viewer to divide one fraction by another. The process involves taking the reciprocal of the second fraction (flipping it upside down); so if you want to divide 7/3 by 1/2, you flip 1/2: it becomes 2/1. Then it is a multiplication problem: 7/3 x 2/1. The way to multiply two fractions is to multiply the top numbers (here, 7 x 2) over the bottom numbers (here, 3 x 1). So the product of 7/3 x 2/1 is 14/3.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades