Learn to divide fractions using the inverse with this video. It is an easy way to divide the fractions just by multiplying the two fractions but reversing one of them. For example consider two fractions to be divided, (1/4) and (3/5). Then write the two fractions beside, one in the same way and another in the reverse order like remain (1/4) as it is and reverse (3/5) as (5/3). Then multiply these two terms (1/4) * (5/3) then the solution will be (5/12).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades