Fractions are numbers of the form a/b, where a and b are integers. Fractions are also called as ratios. Fractions are further divided into proper fractions and improper fractions. Proper fractions are those where the numerator is less than the denominator and improper fractions are those where the numerator is greater than the denominator. As fractions are ratios a fraction can have many equivalent forms. Multiplying the numerator and denominator of a fraction with a same number gives a fraction equivalent of the first fraction. Hence any fraction can be reduced into its simplest form by dividing he numerator and denominator with their greatest common factor. This video shows how to reduce fractions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades