In this tutorial the instructor shows how to solve percent equations. The general form of a percent equations is that a is b% of c. As there can be three kinds of variables a, b, c, the questions involving percent equations can be of three types having one of the three variables unknown. These kind of percent statements can be solved easily by setting up an equation. So, to convert percent statement into a equation replace the unknown term with n, the 'is' term with equals sign and the '%' sign with 'multiplication' symbol and drop the 'of' word. For example '? is 25% of 60' changes into 'n = .25 x 60'. Solving this gives the value of unknown number. This video shows how to solve percent equations.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades