Watch this video to learn how to multiply fractions by fractions. First multiply the top numbers together. For example, if you have 3/5 * 4/7, multiply 3 * 4 and put your product on top of the fraction you will get as a product. Next, multiply the bottom numbers together and put them on the bottom of your resulting fraction. Next see if you can reduce your product to simplify it. You could also do the reducing step first by canceling out any common factors in the numerators and denominators of the fractions being multiplied. Follow this video to gain an understanding of how to multiply simple fractions and an ability to use this technique in math as well as in everyday life.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades