In this video, we learn how to add and subtract fractions with numerical examples. First, write down an example on a piece of paper to add two fractions together. To do this, you will write out the denominator in the common form and then add the numerators together. If you don't have common denominators you will have to find them. When subtracting, it's basically going to be the same process. Go through the same steps to figure out what the answer will be. Use the basic rules of math to get through each of these and you will have the answer in just a few steps.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades