In this tutorial the author shows an easy and simple way of subtracting fractions with uncommon denominators. He says that to subtract fraction with uncommon denominator, we need to make their denominators equivalent first and after making the denominators equal, you need to increase the numerators proportionally to maintain the original ratio of the fraction. Now as the denominators are same, we can directly subtract the numerators arriving at a new fraction. He further shows how to deduce the fraction if it's possible. If you are looking for a math tutorial on subtraction fractions with uncommon denominators this is the tutorial for you.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades