How to subtract positive and negative integers:
There are four types of subtraction:
1)subtract positive from a positive integers
2)subtract negative from a negative
3)subtract positive from a negative
4)subtract negative from a positive
First you go to positive from positive for example you take 12-9 then
you get 3. As it is the same 9-12 you will get -3. Then you go to next negative from negative for example -12-(-9) implies -12+9=-3(as per rules),
and next, subtract positive from a negative integers. For example :-10-(9),in this -10 is a negative integer and 9 is a positive integer then you will get result -10-9=-19.
Next subtract a negative from a positive integers for example: 12-(-10) then you will get 12+10=22.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades