In this tutorial, we learn how to find abc, curve direction & y-intercept (quadratic eq). First, you need to find the a,b, and c of the equation. A will equal what the coefficient is in the equation, B will equal the second, and C will equal the third term. This tells us if the numbers are positive or negative, so so know if the parabola opens up or down. To graph C, you will know what the y-intercept is going to be, then find the matching units. After this, you will use B to shape the parabola and find the curve.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades