This is an educational video from The Free Math Tutor which explains how and why should we expand fractions. This video is basically for kids who have just been introduced to fractions in mathematics.
The presenter explains using two examples, the above process. The first example is about adding two fractions with different numerators and denominators while the second example deals with listing a group of fractions in ascending order, again, the numerators and denominators are different.
Watch this video and learn how to expand the fractions and solve the examples.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades