In this tutorial the instructor shows how to solve equations with fractions and decimals. When you have a fraction first try to simplify it by canceling out the common factors in the numerator and the denominator. If there are any decimals convert them into fractions. Now if you have a number multiplying a equation apply distributive law and simplify the equation. Now finally try to get the variables on one side and numerical terms on the other side of the equation and finally solve for the unknown variable. The instructor shows how to simplify these problems by demonstrating with examples. This video shows how to solve equations with fractions step by step.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades