In this tutorial, we learn how to change fractions to decimals. Once you learn how to do this, it can help you learn more levels of math. Start out with easy problems and work your way up to more difficult ones. First, try rewriting the equation. Take your top numerator and divide it out by hand by your denominator. After you have done the long math for this, the number that is on the top of the division sign will be your answer. You will need to have a good sense of what numbers add into what numbers to be able to do this. When finished, check your work with a calculator to make sure you got the answer right!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades