This video begins with teaching of percentage lesson. He is also teaching conversion of percentage to decimal and vise verse. This teaching is using advanced technology note pad when he goes on writing on pad that will display on screen. He is telling that percent 35% in decimal it is .35 and if decimal 2 it is 20% in percent. And he was teaching how to convert fraction to percent by taking one example 7/8 , to convert this first we have to divide 7 by 8 then we get answer .875 then to convert this fraction into percent its easy just shift decimal point tow times right then it will be 87.5%. There after he taught how to convert percent to fraction.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades