In this video the instructor shows how to compute percentage problems. Percentage was first used in ancient Rome when the emperor Augusts levied a 1/100 of a tax on goods sold. To solve percentage problems you need to know how to convert between percentages and decimals. When you have a value in decimal, to convert it into percentage, shift the point two decimals to the right. To convert from percentages to decimals, shift the decimal two places to the left. For example to convert .50 to percentage, we move the decimal to two places right giving 50%. Similarly 25% in decimal form will be .25. Now using this the instructor shows how to solve percentage problems. This video shows how to work with percentages.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades