Learn how to calculate percentages with this easy video tutorial!
One of the easiest way to calculate percentages is as follows:
Consider an example by taking 10% of 80. Then now first step includes the division of percentage by 100 we get 10/100 which gives 0.1. Then multiply 0.1 with 80 we get the result as 8, therefore 10% of 80 is 8. In the same way we can calculate 20% of 100. now divide 20 by 100, we get 0.2 then multiply this with 100 we get the result as 20.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades