Percent problems, also called as proportion problems, are simple problems where you deal with percentages. Given a percentage problem you may need to identify the percentage, the part or whole quantity from it. You can use the proportion or percent equation to do this. Proportion equations says that the ratio of part to the whole is equal to the ratio of percentage to one hundred. Percent equation says that the product of the percentage in the decimal form and the whole gives you the quantity of the part. Now using these two simple equations you can solve the percent problems. This video shows how to solve percent problems.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades