In this tutorial, we learn how to find the percent of a number. First, take the percent and convert it into a decimal. Then, multiply this by your other number. After this, you will come up with the answer to the problem. An example of this would be if you had the question: what number is 25% of 40. First, you would find the decimal of 25, which is .25. After this, you would multiply that by 40 and then come up with the correct answer, which is 10. Repeat this process for the different equations, then you will be prepared to take on more difficult problems!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades