In this tutorial the author explains of how to find percentages using examples. He explains that x percent of some number y is x multiplied by y and divided by 100. He goes on and explains this concept with numerous examples. He suggests a short cut to movie the decimal point of a number two digits to the left to divide that number by 100. The author demonstrates many more similar tricks and short cuts using which one can easily solve percentage problems. So if you are looking for a good tutorial on how to solve percentage problems watch and learn from this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades