This video will show you simply how to calculate the area of any triangle using basic geometry formulas. Since a triangle is basically half of a rectangle, the formula for calculating the area of a triangle is base times height. This video offers some insight and examples provided to you by a teacher about how to apply this formula to various types of triangles, whether they are right triangles, equilateral, isosceles, or another form of triangle. By watching this video, you will be well prepared to solve any problem where you need to find the area of a triangle.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades