In this arithmetic basics tutorial the author shows how to find the percentage of a number. He says that hundred percentage of number is the same number. He says that if we find the percentage of a number where the percentage is less that 100, then the value of the number reduces. Similarly if we find the percentage of a number where the percentage is more than 100, then the value will be more than the original number. He says that to find the percentage of a number we need to mark a decimal after the percentage number and move it to two decimal places left and finally multiply it with the given number to obtained the percentage value of that number. This video gives a good introduction to the percentages and how to compute them.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades