In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to work out basic percentages. The key is to always find 10% of the number first. To find 10%, divide the number by 10. It's very simple because you simply move one decimal to the left. Once you have found the 10%, you can simply find the next 10% by doubling the number. The other thing you can do is find 5% of the number by dividing the 10% number in half. This video will benefit those viewers who have trouble with find percentage or forgot how to and would like to learn how to find the percentage of a number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades