Wondering how to calculate percentages from fractions? Just follow the few steps as given below.
Firstly, take any fraction and multiply with 100. The resultant value that you get is nothing but the percentage itself.
For example, let us take a fraction value - 1/2; we want to calculate the percentage of this fraction. Just multiply it with 100 i.e. 1/4 * (100); the value we get is 50%. As another example, let us take another fraction - 4/10. Now, multiply this fraction with 100; you can get the percentage value i.e. 4/10 * 100 = 40%.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades