The concept of percentages may be a bit difficult to grasp for some beginner level learners. This video attempts to explain the concept of percentages in an easy to understand way. The concept of percentages is explained by using 10 percentage as a base - which of course has the same meaning as dividing a number by 10. Once we know this value, any multiple of 10 viz 20 percent, 30 percent etc can be calculated by simply multiplying the number by the appropriate number. The same analogy can be applied to 5 percent (10 divided by 2) and 1 percent (number divided by 100).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades