Learn how to easily convert percentage values into decimals in this quick video. When converting percentages it is important to remember that a percentage simply means to divide by 100. For example, take 5%. That means 5 divided by 100 or 0.05. These can easily be done on your calculator once you understand the meaning of percentage. Another example, let's take 23%. Divide 23 by 100 and you get .23. Finally, as a last example takes 99%. Take 99 divide it by 100 and the answer will come out to 0.99. There you have it, a fast and easy way to convert percentages into decimals.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades