In this video, we learn how to increase or decrease by a percentage. First, to increase you will need to find what the percent of the number is. To do this, you will find 10%, which should be very easy. As soon as you've found this, you can add or subtract to find the percent you need. Then, add this onto the original number and you'll know the percentage. To decrease the percentage, you will do the same type of equation. Except, you will need to subtract as you go to finish the problem. When done, you will know the answer!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades