This video in the Education category will show you how to find a percentage of a number. For example, what is 12% of 56? The simple way to do this is to find 10% of 56; which is 5. 6. Then you find 1% of 56 is .56. Then you add 10% plus 1% plus 1%, that is, 5. 6 plus .56 plus .56; which is 6. 72. And that's the answer. The other way to do this is to make decimal out of 12; which is .12. Now multiply .12 by 56 and the product is 6. 72. These are the two methods of finding out a percentage of a number.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades