In this tutorial the instructor shows how to compute the area of irregular shapes. He demonstrates this with an example showing an irregular area and says that as there is no direct formula to calculate it, you need to break up the irregular area into identifiable simple geometric figures. He goes on and breaks the irregular shape into a square, a triangle and a trapezoid. Now he computes the individual areas using a standard formula and sums them up to arrive at the final complete area of the irregular shape. This video clearly shows with an example how to find out the area of a irregular shape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades