We can calculate the area of the simple polygons like square, rectangle, triangle, pretty easily. Area of square can be calculated by drawing it on a graph paper, of unit cm length and breadth. Area of a rectangle is length X breadth. Area of a triangle is 1/2bh, half of product of base and height. For a parallelogram , area is the product of base and height. For a trapezoid , it is 1/2(b1+b2)h. For some other extreme polygons, we can calculate the area by making it different simple polygons like square or triangle. Then add the areas of triangle and square.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades