In this tutorial the author shows how to find the area of Rectangles, Triangles and Parallelograms. He says that an area of a figure is nothing but the amount of space taken up by that figure. He now explains that the area of rectangle is length times the breadth. He demonstrates it with an example. Now he says that an area of a parallelogram is base times height. He also demonstrates how to find the area of a parallelogram. Finally he shows the area of a triangle is half times the product of its base and height. He shows that a triangle is nothing but half the area of a similar parallelogram and he uses and example to calculate the area of a rectangle. In this tutorial the author shows how to find the areas of basic geodetic figures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades