Free Math Tutoring teaches you in this video how to calculate the area of a triangle using a basic formula. The area of a triangle is (b times h)/2. B is the base of the triangle and h is the height. This formula works for all kinds of triangles. Sometimes you won't have the height in the triangle, so you need to draw a line from one angle to the base opposite that, at a 90 degree angle. Measure that and you have your height. It might seem difficult at first, but practice helps you understand better.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades