This video is about how-to calculate the area of a circle. It is in a very simple, and in an elementary school point of view. Of course, it can be done with either metric or imperial measures, as explained in the video. Only thing is that, it truly explains the simplicity of the calculation in every sense, which means, if you are not going for the ultimate knowledge on how things exist and survive in the form they are in, this video should be helpful. A grown man (woman) can't learn anything by watching this video, for it is much too simple, and on need-to-know basis, which I entirely disagree with.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades