This video both shows the viewer how to calculate the volume and surface area of a cylinder. It also explains what these different numbers mean. The volume is the amount of 'matter' that the cylinder can hold. The surface area is literally the area of the cylinders curved face and the two end circles.
The surface area is calculated by calculating the circumference of the circular face. This is then multiplied by the length of the cylinder. The area of the two circles is then added to give he overall value. The volume is calculated by finding the area of the circular face and multiplying this value by the length.
Foe more information please sees the video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades