In this video the instructor shows how to calculate the area of a circle using squares. She starts with the formula of the circumference which she says is circumference C = Pi * D, where D is the diameter of the circle. Now she says that you can turn the shape of circle into a square and compute the area of the square there by calculating the area of the original circle. She shows how to do this by cutting up the square into sectors and arranging them in the form of a rough square and calculating its area approximately. This video shows how to calculate the area of a circle by turning it into a square.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades