PapaPodcast's Peter shows us how to calculate the Area and Circumference of a Circle. Area is the amount of square units used to cover a circle. Circumference is the units around the edge of a circle. To calculate these two units we must find a radius and diameter. Diameter is a segment that joins two points on a circle and passes through the center of the circle. Radius is half of this amount. Watch the rest of the video to figure out how to use the radius and diameter to get the Area and Circumference!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades