In this tutorial the instructor shows how to compute the Surface Area of a Cone. He explains that you need to find the individual surfaces areas first. Hence the bottom part of the cone which is circular can be calculated as Pi*r*r, where r is the radius of the base circle. Now for the sides surface of the cone, it looks like a sector and he derives its area thorough some deduction. Now he adds both the base surface area of the cone, and the lateral surface of the cone which finally gives the surface area of the cone. If you want to compute the surface area of a cone follow the instruction given in this video tutorial.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades