In this tutorial the instructor shows how to find the surface area of a sphere. He explains the equation to calculate the surface area of a sphere as 4 * Pi * r * r , where r its the radius of the sphere. Now if you have the radius of the sphere, by substituting its value in this equation and substituting the value of Pi, you can obtain the surface area of a sphere. If you want to compute the surface area of a sphere watch this video where it is clearly explained how to compute it along with an example.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades