In this video the tutor shows how to calculate the area of a rhombus. He gives the formula for the area of a rhombus as area a = ( D * d ) / 2 where D is the length of the longer diagonal and d is the length of the shorter diagonal. He shows how to solve such problems by taking an example of rhombus with lengths of longer and shorted diagonal and computes its area by substituting the values in the area formula. This video shows how to compute the area of a rhombus when the lengths of its longer and shorted diagonal are given.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades