Steps involved in calculating the lateral surface and total area are:
Consider a cylinder with radius r, height h. Then to find lateral area we need the formula 2*pi*r*h, circumference - 2*pi*r, total area 2*pi*(r+h) and area of circle (pi^2)*r. Therefore by using only the radius and height of a given cylinder, we can find the lateral surface area and area of a cylinder. These steps can be solved in large problems also.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades