Get help with your math homework and learn to find the area of a trapezoid by watching this video. Following along while four examples are solved, the viewer will learn how to calculate the area when all the required measurements are given and will learn to calculate distance of one side when the area of the trapezoid is known. If you are learning about measurement in school or are trying to find the areas of a trapezoid for another reason (maybe you are carpeting an oddly shaped room), this video will help you find the area of a trapezoid.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades