It is easy to find out that right triangle is only half of the square. And again there is a rectangle with a triangle shaded in red color. The red triangle is half the area of the rectangle. But to calculate just the area of triangle, we can calculate the area of the rectangle whose area is length times width. When we have a rectangle with its length and width as 4u and 2u respectively then the area of that rectangle will be equal to 8u(squared). But we already know that the triangle is half of the rectangle so we need to count only half the rectangle. So when 4 times 2 is divided by 2 then we will have 4 and the are of the right triangle will be 4u(square). With this we get to find the area of the right triangle easily.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades