Watch this video to learn how to calculate the area inside complex figures--shapes composed of multiple smaller, simpler shapes. The first step is to break the shape into its simpler component shapes. Then, using the information you have about the large shape, find all information you can about the smaller ones: base, height, etc. Next, find the areas of the smaller component shapes. Finally, add the areas of each of the component shapes together to find the area of the complex shape. Now you know how to calculate the area of a complex shape!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades