Video describing about how to calculate a sales tax price based on purchase price and sales tax percentage. There is one example which is described as below:
Purchase price is 125.73 and sales tax is 6.5 %. To calculate a sales tax price we need to move sales tax percentage to two decimal points in left and multiply by purchase price. Then we can get price of sales tax which will be added to purchase price so we can get a final price with sales tax. There is other method which is easier as compared to first method. In a second method we have to move two decimal point in left and add 1 and then multiply to purchase price which directly gives final price with sales tax. Then video also describing other examples too. In other example we are taking final value up to two decimal points and add 1 if third decimal is more than 5.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades